Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 859 through 864 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #287688
      Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

      I wish we all try to connect our different desires, this is how we can rebuild the collective soul.

    • #287581
      Beverly
      Participant

      GREAT INFO

    • #287391
      Frank
      Participant

      I wish everyone to have the opportunity to fully enjoy and learn what this world has to offer, while having an open heart to love and forgive others.

    • #287073
      Shmuley
      Member

      I wish for you all to attain all the good that our HIgher Power may bless you with so you may be a blessing to others

    • #286867
      Karen
      Participant

      I wish for all of us to continue to study and work together to achieve spiritual growth, love and bestowal to create a better life and a better world.

    • #286861
      Shmuley
      Member

      I want to know bestow love and blessings to others to achieve unity in the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 859 through 864 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.