Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vivian
      Participant

I wish for us that sense of peace that understands that we began as one and we will again know that we are one.  I open my heart in love to feel you there.  I trust your heart to hold mine.

Mira
      Participant

I wish my fellow students to attain their soul and fulfill the thought of creation. We can rebuild that collective soul by studying Kabbalah.

N/a
      Participant

My wish for my fellow students is that this course would enable them to contemplate our reality and teach us how to find peace.

David Redmon
      Participant

Connection

James Ryan
      Participant

May we all go onwards and together toward our goal of achieving equivalence of form with our Creator.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

I wish that we all reach a state of full perception of the common soul. At this point in my understanding, this is a formidable task!

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.