Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I wish for each of you to have Spiritual intellect, Spiritual Understanding and Spiritual Wisdom, so you each can completely have the upper light revealed to you

anatoly
      Participant

I wish everyone enlightenment, love and connection

Justin Wood
      Participant

May you all make your unconscious patterns of thought and behaviour conscious so that you can stop driving those patterns.  May you all realize the state of being beyond our conditioned desires. May you all know the truth of reality directly, unfiltered by conditioning.

Loyda
      Participant

Connecting with others has always been a problem for me. From an early age, communicating with the Creator was never a problem. It was people I have always have trouble with. I have always been odd, weird, off-putting, inappropriate. I have always been the one no one wants at their party. Here is hoping that if I ever meet any of you in person or online, you will be the journey companions the creator is sending me, so that I can start to experience connection.

carlos
      Participant

I wish them all the best, may you all expand your point in the heart and reach enlightment 🙂

evelina
      Participant

I started seeing the world differently and the world sees me back as I see it )

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.