Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kelly
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students and myself to grasp these lessons in their purest form and keep moving forward. Buckle up buttercups cause we have a long way to go.

Marina Sokolenko
      Participant

I wish everyone peace, wisdom, love and connection in the search of Truth.

Inbar
      Participant

I wish for everyone direct perception of the creator and our true sense of connection.

Zachary Hanlon
      Participant

I hope for everyone to see the blessings that have been hidden in their pain. That they might see the light and love of the creator shining through their most trying of circumstances. That love and compassion for their fellow humans would shine through their hearts.

Shannon Phillip
      Participant

Individuals are able to express themselves authentically and work collaboratively as an integrated community working towards the best interest of all involved.

Kristen Hodge
      Participant

i wish for everyone to feel loved, accepted, understood, Heard, wanted, to feel blessed, to accept themselves, to love themselves, and believe in themselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.