Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 722 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Milos
      Participant

To be together. We can only do it together.

Julia
      Participant

To be STILL, at peace, aware,connected

Anne Honeyman
      Participant

I pray that we are all able to awaken the desire in our hearts so we may all walk in the path of the Torah and bring the redemption.

Flavio
      Participant

I am a little bit late to the lesson, but…I desire the pure revelation of the Creator to you all!

Natalia
      Participant

I wish you all what I ask for myself from the creator everyday, to be filled with light of certainty , strength and perseverance  to sustain our  path towards unity.

Diane
      Participant

I pray that we will all find the strength to follow our desire to know our Creator and in the process realize our purpose for being here.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 722 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.