Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Charlotte
      Participant

Hi everyone. Hope you all have a good week. Good luck in your learning this week.

D
      Participant

I wish fulfillment of each desire and the knowledge to enjoy each day we are here.

Tbalt
      Participant

I wish you find the answer for your questions.

Ptr
      Participant

May the Force be with you..

I wish for everyone to experience this area of Unity Consciousness. We can rebuild the collective soul and become a vessel of light by elevating ourselves to higher states of conciouness, in an elevated state of emotion, into love and enlightenment.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I wish for all of us to unite In unity and love, and that you find the answers you seek.

jill
        Participant

“To feel so not alone”

Viewing 6 posts - 319 through 324 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.