Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Comfort
      Participant

My wish is everyone pursue the desire to love that transform and bring unity to mankind.

Michelle
      Participant

Marli
      Participant

I hope we can relate to each other easily and work toward a better future!

Adebiyi Dayspring
      Participant

I wish for you all the True, Perpetual and Undeniable experience of Divine Consciousness in all aspects of life. Amen.

Miryam
      Participant

I wish for everyone an ever-deepening desire for the Creator, for the will to receive to bestow. In order to rebuild our collective soul and become vessels for the Light, we must pray to the Creator to increase our desire, and for the strength to persevere, no matter what. We must show up for our studies, our teachers, and one another as these courses guide us to.

shaimaa
      Participant

I wish we can all understand and feel each other’s desires, as from that point we may be able to bestow to each other compassion and love, and maybe attain our higher source.

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.