Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joe
      Participant

Hello friends. My hope is that we may all connect to raise our adhesion to the Creator with the group connection so we may overcome all barriers towards spiritually.

Peter
      Participant

I wish for you all peace and joy in your lives.   That you find what you most deeply need.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

My hope or wish for my fellow student is that you are able to block out all the distractions from this loud and demanding world and evaluate your life in this moment and not the past or future to truly see what is happening and what the Creator is trying to achieve with your life. Just the knowing that everything comes from our loving Creator and that there is a greater purpose takes all the gray away and static that clouds the place in the heart from being discovered.

sophia
      Participant

Hello fellow students, I wish that you discover the joy of knowing you are more than the boundaries of your physical body and that who we all are, as we begin to learn to act as one, is so much more than we can imagine right now.

Bheki
      Participant

I wish that we all learn to open up our hearts and let love be the universal language that we all speak.

Liss
      Participant

I wish for us to collectively become one with source by practicing love, acceptance and compassion. Our vessels will be stronger together.

Viewing 6 posts - 427 through 432 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.