Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 529 through 534 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shaun
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I hope & wish that everyone here finds peace & contentment in life</p>

kenneth kimani
      Participant

I hope for all of us studying the wisdom of kaballah that we will be able to rise up above our physical desires and wants and BH attain the upper worlds and from then on grow.

Andrew
      Participant

My wish toward everyone is that we understand and know who we truly are and who the Creator is and come to attain the correction and connection that fulfills us and the Creator.

Dee
      Participant

I hope for all Kabu students to grow their egoism and attain the will to bestow and attaining their will to bestow

Cristy
      Participant

I wish for all of us to overcome our ego and be more able to change our intention

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Wishing all fellow students the will to know the Creator in order to experience the same. May our ears hear and Soul understand.

Viewing 6 posts - 529 through 534 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.