Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 535 through 540 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Caroline Marquardt
      Participant

My wish for all is peace and balance. Peace and balance in your thoughts and your emotions, your relationships, and your daily walk through life. Along with this, I wish you the deep experience of all the many types of love that you wish to experience for yourself.

Sherri
      Participant

I wish for all my fellow students Light and the grace to walk in that which we have and are receiving. . I feel that as we “light-seekers” walk this path together, each in their own level and ability and calling, the light shines brighter, growing exponentially.

charles
      Participant

Thinking, the box with our five senses keeps us pined to our ego…

Learning to overcome and control what is in the box will free us from

ourselves…I have been around for a long time and I can attest that

this is 100% truth: from personal experience….

John
      Participant

I wish that we may all discover the spark within us and that the spark will expand from inside and lead us to the attainment of fulfillment. That we may naturally gravitate towards altruism and replace the egoism with the path of light that we may all feel the connection with all beings and have the insight to see what we really are.

Helen
      Participant

I wish that everyone finds fulfilment

tom
      Participant

I wish all kabu students that they may attain what they learn, while still in this life. I also hope that we may help expand the Light over all of humanity and thereby contribute to a better world, based on altruism.

Viewing 6 posts - 535 through 540 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.