Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 720 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I pray that our point of heart is activated for all of us to be as willed by the Creator

Terra
        Participant

This is lovely, thank you!

Rawan
      Participant

It’s really nice to read everyone’s wishes..
      I wish my friends all their wishes come true

Carlos
      Participant

I wish that all of us can think of ourselves as a single & a unified reality, as one soul, as one person. Not as a multiplicity but as a simplicity in unity. Not just having the same desire (individually), but just as one existential desire (as one person having a desire). A desire for the Upper World.

Elizabeth
      Participant

My wish for my friends is that we’ll have the ability to connect all the points in the heart so we can put together the kli for the light to enter into it, so we’ll receive the delight as was intended by the creator.

David
      Participant

I wish to annul myself “become transparent” so the light of the creator will pass through me n connect us ,as it should be . Thank u friends and Kab.U for this nurturing environment

kevin jackson
      Participant

I wish to feel and then fill everyone of your desires within me as I connect mine with all of you 💖✨

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 720 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.