Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 719 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Inactive

To my fellow students I wish them courage to continue the study of Kabbalah and joining the sessions to find the Light together in a group; It is difficult at first to find the time to study, read the books and join the sessions, but it is the way to approach the Creator and to serve mankind as the Creator wants us to do.  We are now responsible for this since we have the point on the heart.

Ricki
        Participant

Thank you for writing this

Jeff
      Participant

I wish all my fellow students will know how great they are.

B
      Participant

My wish to all students is that we all realize When one person suffers, We all suffer. Be kind, show Aloha in every circumstance and raise up humanity!

Mahalo

henry
      Participant

To my fellow students my greatest wish is to continue the path of kabbalah to reach together the desires of our hearts and awaken to the true reality of the spirit by walking the path of light and the correction of our egoistic desires in different degrees.

Maika
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students that they will see the beauty of life

Mark
      Participant

I wish my classmates unbounded light on their journeys of spiritual ascendence.

By seeing ourselves in others, and truly loving our neighbors as ourselves, we can rebuild the collective soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 719 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.