Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 583 through 588 (of 719 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Wendi
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to experience His Light as egoist Bill received when the Creator entered his heart in 1983 to take steps to end the Cold War. Bill carried  out the steps of His plan, and ultimately witnessed the fruition of His plan on Christmas Day, 1991.  The 90’s saw a flourishing of  good relations between old adversaries, but then Bill saw the crushed heart of Mikhail Gorbachev and the events of 9/11, and the Gulf wars that followed. There was only one Super Power left, the US. Bill became very sad and guilt-ridden. But now KabU is helping Bill achieve equivalence of form and I urge all fellow students to take on great and noble projects. There are many to be undertaken. Each of us has in his and her heart a new and grand project to undertake. Go for it!

Talya Machuca
      Participant

My wish to all my classmates is that all we can grasp the concept of “Ein od mi’levado” Nothing else but the Creator- When we all understand that every single thing that happened is for the purpose to correct ourself, the intention of the Creator is to reach out to him- with the intension to bestow even he doesn’t need it from us.

2.- Doing chessed, with the honest intention to give for giving.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. I want to wish to my fellow students, total joy. And learning to connect might also bring joy to our family. Especially in good health.

Bringing light into our collective soul, is truly connecting and feel attracted to each one. Feeling a common ground.

Anthony
      Participant

My wish is that everyone would reach the goal in Kabbalah ..

Denise
      Participant

I wish that we all follow the Path of Light with ease and compassion. And that we continue to study, learn and inspire each other with all the comments and questions.

Christina
      Participant

I see us all as fountains. We need to connect to our Creator and ask our Creator to help us unblock any blockages in the inlet ‘pipe’ coming from Him. We also need to seek help in unblocking our outlet pipes so the water is available to everyone and every creature. When we have all achieved this with the Creator’s help, all the Earth will be watered. No one will be thirsty anymore. I’ve used water instead of light here, but I think it works in a similar way.

Viewing 6 posts - 583 through 588 (of 719 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.