Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 719 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Donald
      Participant

For my fellow students I wish to meet you all in the equivalence of form.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

For all my classmates, I have a desire to continue with a lot of love the path of light to the spiritual world and become one with the Creator.

In order to rebuild the collective soul, we must first start with ourselves.

Yana G.
      Participant

I wish for all my classmates to fulfill their desires to feel and  understand the creator

Joseph
      Participant

I wish the path of light for connection with others and adhesion with creator be taken by all to free us of the path of pain, suffering, and separation. I wish spiritual evolution for all.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

I wish for everyone to come to know that we are connected,and how we are connected.

For this reason,we all begin to strive to rebuild our network of becoming of who we truly are and become a vessel for the light for the betterment of humanity.

Bradley Schwartz
      Participant

My desire is that we all find the Care and compassion within to connect with and change the world

Viewing 6 posts - 565 through 570 (of 719 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.