Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Phyllis
      Participant

I’ve been seeker since my early years on the planet. I want answers to questions about life and answers most people in my life have no interest in asking. I what to know what I don’t know…

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

The preception of the higher world.

craig
      Participant

To the perception of what is, outside the limitations of my 5 sense organs.

Mary
      Participant

We want the study of Kabbalah to lead us to the perception of reality outside of our bodies.

Rosie
      Participant

Individually, or as a group? For me… learning kabbalah… I don’t really don’t have a clear answer yet. All I can say is I am hoping I am learning more of the truth of reality. The concept of their being more to reality than what I have lived in for all these years… intrigues me. I am looking for truth. If there is a reality that I am entitled to see but need to show genuine effort to see, then I’m firmly here to learn.

As a group, I believe that we are all connected in some way. And I hope that as a whole we can all some day generate more, a eality of love in our world than what I see happening everyday in the news… I wish people would come to understand and embrace our connection to the point where the priority in this world is to care for one another… not hurt, deprive, or to make war.

Curtis Morgan
      Participant

unlimited fulfillment not altered by defective interpretation of reality

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.