Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Xavid
      Participant

The Kaballah will lead us out of self the ego and our perception of reality is an illusion that we all create as our own virtual reality that includes our domestication by society, schools, and family that form our belief systems the lens of our own perception of reality. Kaballah will teach us to let go of the self and our perception of reality.

Nic C
      Participant

To an expansion of our perception that enables us to correct the intent of our desires. For me personally, at this point in my studies of Kabbalah, I see the direction Kabbalah is leading me in as a magnificent filling in my heart that can correct me out of manifesting fears and worry into desiring with directed intent to be aligned with the Divine Soul–with God and the fundamental forces of reality. I see myself being lead by Kabbalah into a balance between bestowal and reception.

Emily
      Participant

I think of a wide open space, an interest, a passion… a yellow dirt road, freedom from my own mind.

Olumide
      Participant

To the wisdom of kabbalh that is beyond ego

transcend body limitation perception. So we can percieve true nature reality.

Dee
      Participant

I want to connect myself with the outside of reality and continue my journey in the physical world.

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.