Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 817 through 822 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jo Ann O’kane
      Participant

To the truth of reality.

yvonne
      Participant

I would like the Kaballah to help assist in transcending the ego and current conditioning of how we see the world from our limited perspective of “I see this through my eyes” towards a greater and more expansive  vision of what truly is.

Lara Silva
      Participant

To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

We want to attain the perception of reality that is concealed.

The true reality that kabbalists attain by the correction of their lower desires.

When we achieve higher qualities, necessary to access the upper reality, then our perception changes and we can positively influence this world.

This is what is called the way of love and bestowal.

Albert Walls
      Participant

To the perception that is based on true reality not our perception.

Ozie
      Participant

True perception

kenneth kimani
      Participant

To the perception that is based on true reality not our perception/interpretation of what we think reality is based on the stimuli that we have been bombarded with since birth.

Viewing 6 posts - 817 through 822 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.