Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dave
      Participant

A clear perception. One that is unmuddied, and will allow me to have perfect relationship to everyone and everything around me through total clarity.  If I can have a good idea of the outcome of any given choice or action, it will allow me the more readily make the best decisions possible

Brian Sachs
      Participant

Perception of the upper force and our mechanism for attaining it. What bestowal is all about and what I’m giving.

Yael
      Participant

perception that allows me to see what is hidden

Mihaela
      Participant

The surrounding reality is like a sea of ​​waves and frequencies which we normally filter through the 5 senses. The perception in which we must perceive the information that surrounds us through a “sixth sense”, a spiritual sense, is what the study of Kabbalah lead us to.

dree monster
      Participant

To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

the spiritual reality

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

To more perception than just our own 5 sense.

Viewing 6 posts - 811 through 816 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.