Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Helen
      Participant

Not sure. It seems Kabbalah wants to show us how to receive the senses to unveiling our evil inclination is part of our nature. As we become aware, we will “choose” to develop the creator’s qualities to correct ourselves so then understand our friend’s wrong dues. It looks like that is part of the creator’s plan to bring godliness to this world and live in harmony by correcting ourselves first.

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

The reason I study Kabbalah is to lead to Perception of Ultimate Reality.

Antoinette Verlaan
      Participant

I want Kabbalah to lead me to loving my neighbour as myself. And i want to know the Creator and learn to become like the Creator

Tree
      Participant

The perception of reality I would like the study of Kabbalah to lead me to absolute peace and harmony within myself and to radiate love to my surroundings.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Tree
      Participant

The perception of reality I would like the study of Kabbalah to lead me to absolute peace and harmony within myself and to radiate love to my surroundings.

Tree
      Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 937 through 942 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.