Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      claudio
      Participant

Bom dia amigos

Com o estudo da cabala e  a aplicação desses conhecimentos na minha vida intenciono interpretar o plano da criação, espero ter a capacidade para desenvolver o sexto sentido que capacita à criatura perceber a criação de forma amplificada, vendo além da barreira limitadora dos nossos cinco sentidos comuns que interpretam apenas percepção física de nossa realidade, dessa forma , intenciono compreender  de forma consciente ainda nesse mundo a dinâmica dos mundos superiores, suas interações  e inter-relações uns com os outros ate chegar em nosso mundo para que possa descobrir como devo agir com relação ao plano de criação.

Desejo responder a pergunta:

Qual é a minha responsabilidade e como agir nisso tudo?

Attila
      Participant

The truth. To understand and sense reality as it realy is without any restriction, limitation or preferrence.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I want to reach the perception that there is nothing to worry about because everything will happen what has to happen, and that we will all finally be safe.</p>

Jo Fakour
      Participant

I want to be able to percieve reality as it is and not as I want it to be… not a perception lol.  Guess I better bite off what I can chew.

Ale
      Participant

I would like the study of Kabbalah to lead me to exactly the perception of reality I am supposed to live in in this particular moment, and continue to attain it to its fullest potential.

Tobias
      Participant

The perception of reality would consist of a deeper understanding of all things and dimensions; past, future as well as here in the present.

Viewing 6 posts - 925 through 930 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.