Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,069 through 1,074 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lara
      Participant

The study of Kabbalah must lead us to the point  of perception of reality outside of the box that governs our bodily existence and reach the level of revelation of the truth.

Once we achieve this level we start to unite with the creator and act upon this world in a force of complete bestowal towards all creation, because all of the creation is a representation of the creator itself.

Norma Schmepp
      Participant

Transcending the limitations of the body (Man limitations) and perceving the reality outside of our bodys

Theresa H
      Participant

To do my part and follow the path my creator set for me.

Yumiko
      Participant

Transcend our limitation, and perceive our reality as beyond our physical body.

Nadim Kseib
      Participant

to develop that spark (point) in the heart and understand the laws of nature in order to bestow and regress through the 125 degrees

Kyler Ramsey
      Participant

I want to perceive the hidden forces in nature. I feel a calling to a higher connection, and am often too tied up in this physical world. I believe by perceiving my reality in a more true way, I can let go of my ego.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,069 through 1,074 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.