Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,087 through 1,092 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hunnit Acre Woods
      Participant

The Aim Is To Perceive Beyond The Body’s 5 Senses…
      Some People Say “Get Out Of Your Head” This Says, “Get Out Of Your Body”

Marion
      Participant

We want to be led to a state beyond our Five Senses, where we move past the state of egoism and towards greater integration with the outer world. By connecting to the outer world, I believe we are also drawn closer to the wholeness of others too, meaning other humans and other creatures. Kabbalah seeks to show us the wholeness that can perhaps heal the fracturing that is taking place between humans, as well as between humans and the natural world.

Sonia Almeida
      Participant

there are to many realities. Just want to find mine.

Maria
      Participant

There is nothing to discover outside of us. Learning to connect with the perception of reality beyond our five senses.

Rivka
      Participant

we want to come to a point where a we perceive THE reality of our creation/creator that is free of egoistic and materialistic sense-filtered limitations. I assume it is not easy to switch between those realities – I guess that I have to let go of a lot of protective walls and the anxiety to get lost in such an infinite matterfree concept/state

Kayce
      Participant

Study of kabbalah  will lead me to understand  our reality  beyond our 5 senses. Thus will give answer to all basic questions of  meaning and purpose of life. Hence why are we created..

Viewing 6 posts - 1,087 through 1,092 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.