Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,081 through 1,086 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

de verandering in onszelf waarmaken, in plaats van steeds te willen ontvangen meer op weg gaan naar leren geven, de verlangens van de anderen voorrang geven op die van mezelf

Mike
      Participant

I am told that there is a destiny of unlimited light, knowledge and pleasure awaiting me–a destiny of ultimate pleasure and fulfillment. I am also told that I am already there in a real sense…yet I do not perceive any of this. It is that perception of reality that I desire from the Wisdom of Kabbalah. For myself, and for all who seek. Ultimately just for all, seekers or not.

Harry
      Participant

The perception of the creator

Nancy Arnold
      Participant

There are many perceptions of reality. Animals perceive reality differently. Reality doesn’t exist the way we think it is but we can perceive reality outside of our body. Ordinarily we rely on our five senses to perceive reality but studying Kabbalah will help us go beyond the five senses and the ego to seeing reality through G-d’s perception. I want to perceive reality outside of my five senses and ego.

Michael
      Participant

Reality to me is perfect. It is me who isn’t. Thus, I expect a lot from this study. I want to comprehend the true reality. I understand how difficult this might be but its worth it.

Douglas
      Participant

I want my perception to be like that of the creator, to see the world as it does

Viewing 6 posts - 1,081 through 1,086 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.