Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eric
      Participant

To a perception of SAT (unbounded existence), CHIT (complete perception), and ANANDA (unlimited pleasure) by converting the Will-to-Receive, or egoism, into the Will-to-Bestow, or altruism.

Miho
      Participant

unite us and all . one for all, all for one.

Sara
      Participant

The kind of perception that it’s not felt by our sense which leads us to perceive something beyond our physical sense. To make us think out of box that surrounded us and told us this is your reality, which is not.

Bradley
      Participant

I want to develop my perception of reality to receive the finer details of this world and the world beyond. I’m not sure, yet what that means.

By studying Kabbalah we can alter our egoistic inner nature of wanting to receive only for my own benefit into bestowal, and it will make us more similar to the thought of the Creator, so we can transcend our perception of reality determined by our own interest alone and enlarge it until eventually our consciousness encompasses all that is and we can identify with the mind and the intention of bestowal of the Creator, we will become of the same quality than His.

Letta
      Participant

To the perception of reality beyond the ego and beyond the perception of our five senses.

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.