Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 1,162 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andrew G
      Participant

I want to be led to the perception of reality that was intended by the creator.

patrick diederich
      Participant

Ultimately to one of a boundless pleasure that we all share.

patrick diederich
      Participant

That we are one , that a loving force wants us to grow on a personal and collective level beyond our narrow egoism. The perception of reality widens as we deepen our ability to feel gratitude and share the overflowing love that we receive. What will happen when the  autopilot of the ego will be switched off? Will we be able to see each other as we truly are? – I feel such a gratitude towards nature that at this point I can not wish to sense further than with my human senses. Everything beyond seems like an ocean of love, formed by the tears of our ancestors on whose shoulders we stand. I am aware that I am evading the question, but my heart wants to express itself freely, like in a prayer. I am so relieved I can finally open up after all these years of lonely sillyness.

Paolo
      Participant

Joyce once said: “Gazing up into the darkness I saw myself as a creature driven and derided by vanity; and my eyes burned with anguish and anger”.

I guess it’s the state that precedes the awakening, as it should give us the awareness of this condition. 🙂

Ariel McKinley
      Participant

We want to be guided toward a perception that is identical to that of the Creator – one that is characterized by infinite bestowal.

Kelle
      Participant

The perception that is outside of our body- infinite wisdom

Viewing 6 posts - 379 through 384 (of 1,162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.