Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 1,069 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sophia
      Participant

We want the study of Kabbalah to lead us to a complete perception of reality beyond the usual filters of our 5 senses and their conditioning that limits our perception.

Will Orellana
      Participant

To transcend our 5 senses and perceive reality beyond that

Tracey N
      Participant

To perceive the reality in a complete way and be able to live in complete harmony with nature as one soul.

Maybe I cannot understand reality to the fullest but would like to know how is it that we observe this world through our five senses  when there’s more out there in the great universe

Michelle
      Participant

When my soul temporarily left my body in a head-on collision, I also left the realm of five senses. I felt no pain. Yet, I still existed. I could still think. I could still observe. I could still hear, understand, and communicate in the spiritual realm. It wasn’t until I chose to return to the physical realm that I felt in a physical capacity. I desire to experience the wholeness that exists in the spiritual realm and to share with others that the pain and suffering felt in the physical realm can be transformed to healing and wholeness by connecting with the Light of the spiritual realm here in the physical realm.

Steph
      Participant

Perhaps to see reality through  connection to Truth, the Creator’s truth.

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 1,069 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.