Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 359 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hai Mag
      Participant

This reflects to me there is only Creator and Created and If Creator is the light, where created is created in the image of God, after its likeness, meaning it has darkness. Light fills everything, and we can not attain the creator but we can only understand creator from the actions which is light and which is everything,

Lilla
      Participant

When I imagine the sensation behind the statement, I feel joy, happiness and love. It feels blissful and like a child playing, safety, innocence, togetherness, oneness of being. I don’t know how (with what sense) I can feel the reality as the action of the Creator but it feels like it dissolves separateness, anxiety and other negative feelings.

Ranga
      Participant

There is none other than the Creator. This thought is so overwhelming that initially we are unable to wrap our heads around this concept. Everything is His creation. We have to initially fake it and then we shall realize it. His is the driving force and His creation including we are just the resultant force. By constantly believing this in our hearts we come to the stage when His Light will bring us to that conclusion as a fact. And then we realize that this sense of separation is only His doing to make us voluntarily try to rise up to acquire equivalence of Form and satisfy His purpose of creation.

Ranga

Koena
      Participant

By identify the acting mind in every situation and try to ascribe it to the good and benevolent force that drives the action.

AmandaNZ
      Participant

It takes conscious effort because I feel so separate from Him, and everything I see around me seems so separate and of itself. I have to begin to feel a connection with everything and everyone and understand that we are all one, his creation.

Milos
      Participant

by accepting that everything around me is exactly as it should be

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 359 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.