Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marietjie
      Participant

I can never be lost. And nothing can destroy me. Nothing is ‘against’ me,  It is all the Creator. Everything that I see, perceive, think, encounter…all is contained within the Creator. All are permitted and allowed and being influenced by the Creator. This is too big or me to grasp, but I allow this truth in.

Yolanda
      Participant

How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Thinking “There is nothing but He” in every event in my life, every day, every minute…practice, practice, practice; until one day It will  not be me who was thinking that idea, but who felt the Creator in my life every second.

Esther
      Participant

“There is None Else Besides Him” is incomprehensible to my mind as I am deeply and profoundly invested in my perceptions. I feel a force pushing and pulling me towards knowing that everything is the action of the Creator in the details of  my life. This statement feels deeply intimate, to be in a state of oneness with the Creator that a person is able to elucidate this knowing – there is a beauty in this that lies beyond my ideas and perceptions.

Zied
      Participant

Feeling that only to know the creator is what’s important and this reality is just some kind of imaginary movie that doesn’t matter so much

Sonjia Coley
      Participant

I can see the creator in everything around me then I can feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator.

Hannah
      Participant

Feeling the love that holds this sense of me and holds  everything and everyone else too.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.