Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      todd caldwell
      Participant

I just practice everyday altering what I see.

Loren B
      Participant

I take this and use it as a measure to see how far I am from attainment of the Creator. This is a great new feeling that frees me from guilt and shame and now I can celebrate because i realized I am exactly where the Creator wants me to be.

Angela Taylor
      Participant

In a way it is frightening to imagine that there is none else beside Him. This means that not only the good, but also the bad and the ugly (as my ego perceives it in my present state) is of Him too. I look forward to the day when I have progressed enough through this learning to understand it differently.

Christian
      Participant

Because the Creator created all creatures, visible and invisible, tangible and intangible. Therefore, all lives and exist through him.

Michael Dunlap
      Participant

As all of reality was created of the Creator, it necessarily follows that All is the Creator.

JamesM
      Participant

We exist of, by and for the Creator. We must remember this. This thought must be present in everything we do, at every moment. It needs to become a habit. More than a habit. Remembering the Creator and being grateful to Him for absolutely everything must become as automatic to us as our breathing or the beating of our hearts. Every thought, every sensation, every experience, “big” or “small”, begins and ends with Him and the love that He is.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.