Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen Assayag
      Participant

I can feel very small. As Agnon said, “for myself I am very small indeed in my own eyes”.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

He is spirit, the word, light, the truth, and the way, its because of him the whole reality exists.

Ovidiu Iuhas
      Participant

I feel like a small part of a whole

Haze
      Participant

How? With help. 🙂

sj
        Participant

Simple and true 😆

Zealot Mines
      Participant

After going through week 1 & the live session, I realize that language pretty much dictates or limit the extent on how I understand God or my Creator/Nature. Just like a child will understand and express as much as it understands or speaks the language. Like how to define God or nature, and how I express remains in the level of my speaking language(s) in this case English and 2 other languages that I speak.. So if I try to imagine “There is None Else Beside Him”… I can only express to the level and limit of my past experiences to this date! I think I have more questions.. !!

sj
        Participant

This is so interesting! And I totally agree. I find myself at a loss for words when trying to talk about some of my experiences or thoughts on God. Thanks for sharing this!

Carlos Pombo
      Participant

Our reality only comes from Him, either good or bad within our perception, that’s the only reality there is…

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.