Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Melissa Lucero
      Participant

That everything that happens to us is all happening in order to transform us to be equivalence of form with the creator

Loria
      Participant

There being None Else Beside Him give me focus that helps me practice receiving.  This understanding gives me a foundation in spiritual growth.  No matter what goes on around me, He is in me and I am of His Creation.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

The Creator is in me, if everything is in me, I can look for it,explore in me and learn to discover what the entire reality is the action of the Creator. To learn to give this,  i can receive more light.

Miguel Luis
      Participant

Stephen
      Participant

One thing that helps me to experience and believe that there is none else but Him. is to study the world around me and to recognise the hand of the Creator in all things. As I begin to understand this, I realise that I need no punishment for failure or praise for success because it is not I but the creator within me who is in control. this frees me to love because the creator’s love already fills me.  The more I recognise this the more I too can become love.

sj
        Participant

“I realise that I need no punishment for failure or praise for success because it is not I but the creator within me who is in control. this frees me to love…”

Love that. Very profound!

Michelle
      Participant

when I feel how powerless I am to change my reality without him I feel he governs reality.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.