Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ricardo Alves
      Participant

For me its confuse. Its a very big concept.

hendrika
      Participant

Because everything is interconnected and you will finally get what you give

Zealot Mines
      Participant

To feel the entire reality as the action of creator, is upon me to know that I have that little spec of light in the midst of darkness.  The feeling its for me to develop?

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

There is no other power beside him that can go against him, the entire reality is submissive to him.

Without his will nothing is possible, we are all helpless without him, so we need to submit to his will, and correct our souls.

The whole reality is cause of his action only.

Brad
      Participant

Understand that HaShem is “in us” not “us in him”.

M H
      Participant

It makes me think of cause and effect. the giver is the both of them

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.