Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maika
      Participant

By feeling everything is connected

Wendi
      Participant

Whether I look out to the vast universe beyond my mortal boundaries or to the equally vast universe within the four corners of my flesh, I see only one will, one design and equivalence of form and function within and without, and those only belong to Him. Therefore the entire reality is the action of the one and only Creator.

Mark
      Participant

By observing that all beings and things are designed and animated by the Creator, in a divine system to carry out His will.

Margaret
      Participant

By simply recognising that the Creator is the Life Force behind the whole of existence for all levels of beingness, including human, animate, inanimate and vegetative life.

Ale
      Participant

The importance of the Giver

Anthony
      Participant

Open my heart and pray for that connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 325 through 330 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.