Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ralitza
      Participant

There are moment when all is good, nothing triggers me, everything is happening smoothly and according to my wishes. I thank Him for the gift of life. But in the back of my head, I know, that the flow will not last forever and my task is to stay connected and balanced.

Other moments nothing is good, everything triggers me and many things go wrong. I try to remember to stay connected and balanced. And I remind myself that even this version of reality will not last forever. I thank Him that he trusts me with those difficult tasks.

And every moment between those two extremes, I do my daily tasks, work on my intention to bestow and thank Him for showing me the way.

Michael
      Participant

Whatever action performed by me consciously or unconsciously is with the purpose of receiving. How can I appreciate light if by contrast there was no darkness. The intelligence of the Creator comes from within with the purpose to reveal. Although the external force is a manifestation but it is that which is within that is the importance of receiving. That which is empty was created to be filled. It is the attitude of the receiver that determines if it’s going to be filled.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Ondanks het besef dat er alleen de creator is met vast gestelde natuurwetten, zoek ik de motivatie om boven de verleiding uit te komen. Ik probeer te visualiseren om een nieuwe voorstelling van mijn leven te krijgen. Onbewust onbekwaam. Zo voelt het.

David Edwards
      Participant

I rise above my ego, my corporeal body. My fiancé has a magical way of trying to pull me right back down to earth sometimes haha 😆, but even in those moments when we’re arguing, deep down I still have a feeling of inner peace knowing that it’s all one force and it’s all good!

KatieBug
      Participant

we remind ourselves and try to see our selves as being inside of the creator and the creator inside us, that all happens for a reason and all works together for good, it starts with a change in our own perception. it takes self honesty and self analysis/inquiry. when i try to imagine the sensation that is ” there is none else besides him” i automatically start to feel and understand within my being that all is one, and one is for all, we are one, we are all, all is us…take away ego from everyone and everything and what remains is truth and that truth stays the same, has always been the same, and will always be the same. its all in our own perception of what we see as good and bad, joy and suffering,light and darkness…we need to start literally trying to see eeveryone and everything that happens as “there is none else besides him”..i wish i could fully articulate what im trying to say but its hard to do that with such a concept.

kevin jackson
      Participant

I’m starting to sense that none of my own physical actions is drawing me closer to form with the creator because every time I do any actions of my own, I fail each time… never understood this before

Viewing 6 posts - 307 through 312 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.