Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Preparation Question: Try to imagine the sensation behind the statement “There is None Else Besides Him.” How can I feel that the entire reality is the action of the Creator?

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      katy
      Participant

I suppose the first step would be to change the thought that “bad” things happen and to instead ask what lesson is available to be taught by the Creator if I should choose the correction/enlightenment. If I see HaShem in all things then I will have to choose to even see him in the negative. A words change. A perspective change. Really a while attitude change would be required.

Leo
      Participant

Work together as one, like nature.

Francisco
      Participant

In each of our perspectives of reality we only feel our ‘self’ internally. Everything else is external, and all we see is just a perspective. But my internal ‘self’ and the others’ internal selves seem to be but a piece of the same soul. This same soul is the created unit, which by itself is a part of the Creator. Thus, there is None Else Besides Him.

Joseph
      Participant

I have had the understanding there is none else besides Him for many years but the actual sensation of this truth has been few and momentary. After watching the video I realize that over the years where I placed emphasis was upside down, seeing the ills/darkness of humanity with greater emphasis than the light of the creator. Spending significant time and energy working within the system of illusion trying to bring beneficial change that I now recognize was just more illusion. I am here in these courses to bring change to my emphasis in a manner that brings true benefit to humanity and creation.

Maria B. W12
      Participant

Early mornings I do breathing exercise. I know He is present – how could He not? I know, He is constantly giving to all and that I am here because of wanting to consciously receive. I stand still, barefooted, begin to raise my arms above my head, take a deep, conscious breath through the nose until I feel all pockets of my lungs filled, down to my waist on the back, and think only of Him all along. And smile at His instant loving bestowal as a warm light behind my closed eyelids, entering my body as a single ray through the top of my head. Keep my breath as many seconds as I can while imagining the feeling and even view of how the oxygen spreads from my lungs racing along the light dispersing all across my body and organs, down to every cell, molecule and particle enlivening and energizing all, even the space around me. I feel total bliss while consciously concentrating on being within Him and receiving.
      Then I begin to lower my arms while exhaling very slowly through the mouth, and think talk to Him with the strongest possible gratitude for His bestowal I can generate inside. So strong that I can feel it coming out through the pores all over my skin even on my heels and fingertips as it rushes out from my heart filling me up with total joy. I imagine it His joy, too. Then I take 2 non conscious, normal breaths and exhales, and repeat the cycle at least 5 times.

During the day and activities I try to keep Him on my mind. It is easier said than done. I do get distracted and then things don’t turn out the way I would want. Usually it is in the evening that I remember, it is not a nuisance but a nudge from Him. Then it is easier to smooth out my anger, frustration and judgment by remembering that He is Consciousness and thank Him for His reminder that whether feels bad or a bliss, “There is None Else Besides Him”.

Pedrini
      Participant

Everything around me it’s been given, thus, everything I feel, sense, and perceive comes from him.

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.