Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 613 through 618 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #429480
      Arletta
      Participant

      Gaining inner peace and understanding

    • #429479
      Henrikas
      Participant

      I deeper understanding of reality. I don’t know what exactly to expect, but I felt drawn to this material for a while and hope to find something important.

    • #429453
      Sally
      Participant
    • #429452
      Sally
      Participant

      understanding of the world and how i fit in,tto the greater  world , the universe

    • #429451
      Sally
      Participant

      I want to understand what the purpose is for my  life. I want tto understand , if I can, how I fit in wwith the reality

    • #429450
      Lorie
      Participant

      If I strictly stick the question: what do I expect from this lesson: I hope to learn more about Kabbalah and its method  to see if it fits my aim which is to get to know and possibly attain some part of the spiritual world and live in harmony in the material world. In other words is it a method for me?

Viewing 6 posts - 613 through 618 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.