Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 757 through 762 (of 1,673 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      CS
      Participant

Understand what God is, how this world can be overcome.  Come into agreement with Gods desire for me and to Love God more deeply and love others as God would have me love them.

tristan
      Participant

What are some good kabbalah books to read for beginners?

Eugene Sokol
      Participant

I want to learn all that Kabbalah has to offer. I desire to receive understanding of how this world compares to the upper world and how to harness these unknown forces to bestow good to all around me.

Francis Gallant
      Participant

To find something I can hold on to

Brennan
      Participant

I have no set expectations from this lesson, but I desire to use the knowledge gained from it for good, in order to better Know my Creator & do as He wills as best I am capable of understanding in each moment & have this become a positive reinforcement cycle of acting -> observing -> reflecting -> altering my perception if need be. in order to come closer to Him -> thinking -> doing.

ELYA
      Participant

Hello!

I’m aware that Kabbalah can be very vast therefore, i dont really expect to get my answers through only this course, but i do hope that by the time i’m finished this course, i will have a better understanding of Kabbalah’s essential basics, and a deeper void with a stronger desire for fulfillment of my search.

Viewing 6 posts - 757 through 762 (of 1,673 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.