Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 1,673 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John Caton
      Participant

Understanding of natural laws outside my current perception

Karen
      Participant

How to change my Destiny & how to maintain/control It; to Extend my vessels of Perception, allowing me to see all the goings on in all the things that happen in nature & understand Life in such way, so I may correctly decide about my life… so as to change the flow of my life, maintain my life & my Destiny.

Maria
      Participant

What I expect from the courses in here (I don’t understand what specific lesson you’re referring to), is to be able to change the way I have always perceived myself, reality, life… etc. And my desire is to be able to feel happy and fulfilled thanks to the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Soraziz
      Participant

I expect to get a better understanding of what lies ahead

twysted elegance
      Participant

I expect to the lesson to be an over view of Kabbalah, I desire to learn more.

Vivian
      Participant

The video seems to be indicating a difference between thought systems, maybe, how things go in daily “normal” life which expects some kind of fixed or ordered destiny versus … something else.  😉  Through information/education/maturity we can discover ways to be in more control of our outcomes, rather than be controlled by outside forces.  That sounds good.  I would like that.

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 1,673 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.