Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #408521
      Melanie
      Participant

      I am understanding that there is a road map to life and Kabalah is that road map.   My intention is to fully understand this teaching and put it into practice.

    • #408492
      Angelique
      Participant

      To become the painter the co-creator of life knowing how everything connects.

    • #408452
      Nuria
      Participant

      Hola!!  Integrar en mí esta gran sabiduría. Gracias por esta gran oportunidad. Bendiciones infinitas.Shalom

    • #408333
      Kronauer E.L.
      Participant

      I am not really belong to the ordinary life. I achieved every thing what it was not possible. I did impossible. I am now trying to help others…. and nobody believes me. there was a moment, when I was asking my self… what a fucka. I achieved everything what I have ever dear to dream of… and what is now. And still I am confused. I do understand everybody, but I do not have a NEW DREAM.

       

    • #408316

      Connect with everyone, and I want to understand the concept better.

    • #408233
      Lana Shatil
      Participant

      I would like something more practical. I get all the concepts, buts it’s all talking around Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 769 through 774 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.