Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 1,673 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris
      Participant

My expectation is to gain insight into something that inherently makes sense but I can’t figure it out on my own.

My expectation is that I will gain clarity as to what is real and not.

kathryn
      Participant

I don’t “expect” anything actually.  I’m at a place of rebuilding. 2023 for me was the proverbial crash and burn of my former self. If it was a structure, it was destroyed and demolished. Currently, I have this nice empty space that I’m ready to build something on. So, this course is like Home Depot and I’m shopping for tools and materials in order to rebuild my new structure. And the instructors are like architects who will help me with my blueprint. I really have no expectations other than those of myself which is new learning. I can’t be who I used to be, so maybe this course will help me with my new “design”. Even if it doesn’t, I’ll come out with knowledge about Kaballah. And I know so very little about it. I’m a real beginner in this class.

Joe Braun
      Participant

I expect to understand who I am and the source from which I come. I expect to understand why I strive for more.

jill
        Participant

Thank you. I could really identify with your comment. My husband died 4 yrs ago and I have been thrown into a very desolate place. Searching for what now? and why? and who am I now? and how to fill and use wisely the rest of my life without sinking into a self-involved bog of false starts and emptiness. I hope this is not another false start and dead end.   I expect to find a teacher and  a  path out of this  barren landscape.

Tbalt
      Participant

I would like to know more.

Shel
      Participant

What do I expect from the lesson: (Other than staying up waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime? xD ) I don’t even know what to say. After watching just the first 3 videos in the “course preparation materials” I feel a great sense of… (what is the reverse of being gaslighted?) I expect to feel extremely validated that this is a real thing and I’m not crazy.

What do I desire to achieve: I want to go completely lucid in my waking reality, so that my waking experience is like a lucid dream, and then after having fun with that for a while, I want to be “born.” I want to return Home as Pinocchio transformed into “a real boy.”

Maybe this will take more than one video. 🙂

john
      Participant

To gain knowledge of the operation of this world and life and the tools that effect cause.

Viewing 6 posts - 775 through 780 (of 1,673 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.