Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 799 through 804 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aaron Burr
      Participant

I expect to learn the spiritual foundation of this world.

Actingraphy
      Participant

To my personal knowledge, there are two general kinds of problems that we are dealing with on a daily basis.

The outer problems that are related to our physical needs like making a living, relationships and so on, and the inner problems that are related to our minds…

In many of eastern modalities they say that we are not our minds and that our true self is actually pure consciousness and so forth… Are we also to learn how to calm our minds in Kabbalah?

Jesse Block
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I hope to learn how to climb the ladder of the Tree of Life, and if there is an appropriate method, preparation, and/or understanding I must have first, understand that. As such I’m trying to empty my cup so that my preconceived notitions of what Kabbalah is do not dilute the leassons I’ve yet to learn or perhaps understand.</p>

Actingraphy
        Participant

My apologies! I posted this in the wrong box.

Actingraphy
      Participant

I expect real change, exactly the same as what is mentioned in this preparation clip.

Ptr
      Participant

I don’t know what to expect.

Elizabeth Mulhane
      Participant

I expect I will receive whatever knowledge and understanding I am meant to receive. I desire to complete this to move passed the ‘feeling’ its still not completed.

Viewing 6 posts - 799 through 804 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.