Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tbalt
      Participant

I would like to know more.

Shel
      Participant

What do I expect from the lesson: (Other than staying up waaaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime? xD ) I don’t even know what to say. After watching just the first 3 videos in the “course preparation materials” I feel a great sense of… (what is the reverse of being gaslighted?) I expect to feel extremely validated that this is a real thing and I’m not crazy.

What do I desire to achieve: I want to go completely lucid in my waking reality, so that my waking experience is like a lucid dream, and then after having fun with that for a while, I want to be “born.” I want to return Home as Pinocchio transformed into “a real boy.”

Maybe this will take more than one video. 🙂

john
      Participant

To gain knowledge of the operation of this world and life and the tools that effect cause.

Jesthy
      Participant
      1. To involve kabbalah in my life
      2. Understanding of how things are done
      Dan
      Participant

I’m hoping the next lessons will shift my world view and my ability to enter into spirituality in such a way that I’m less of a pain in the ass for G-d Almighty.

Cat
      Participant

I am just hoping to get my spiritual development “back on track” so to speak.

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.