Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 781 through 786 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #407872
      A
      Participant

      Peace, Correct perception.

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by A.
    • #407852
      Ron
      Participant

      I expect to have a deeper understanding

    • #407846
      Shirley
      Participant

      Understand better my place

    • #407587
      Katarzyna Kujawa
      Participant

      To deeper my understanding and connection with God

    • #407492
      Sagar Naik
      Participant

      learn about my true nature

    • #407467
      Davet
      Participant

      So far it’s all smoke and mirrors, I hope for a deeper understanding of life and some promising leads to follow. I am thankful for any crumbs of knowledge.

Viewing 6 posts - 781 through 786 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.