Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      סלאם
      Participant

I really thank you for doing this.
      Just continue to detail and use the board and drawings to illustrate the material and give examples. It really helps to understand the material.
      I expect to better understand the principles in Kabbalah which do not always agree with what I learn about how to change my inventions.

Dorothee
      Participant

To start learning how to become free

Comfort
      Participant

To understand my life purpose

Andrea Yoder
      Participant

I hope that teachers and rabbis impart to us genuine and true knowledge about what Kabbalah really is. I want to be able to use this knowledge to elevate myself spiritually.

Rosie
      Participant

I expect that the teachers here will tell me the truth about kabbalah. What do I desire to achieve: I have been searching for what I call my place in spirituality for a long time. I’ve been in several ‘wrong places’ so maybe this will be different. Kabbalah is very new to me. At this point I just want to keep learning.

Steven Sierra
      Participant

I expect to find clarity in my own understanding of my life’s purpose.  I desire to achieve a higher level of confidence in my ability to connect with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.