Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,009 through 1,014 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Milos Vlatkovic
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>A change in perception.</p>

Natalia Gnatyuk
      Participant

I would like to invite lite people to my life and find method for peace in the world.

סלאם
      Participant

I want to know what my meaning is? and how to develop high self-worth, and how to deal with my ego, and most importantly to me how to communicate with my spirit, and be in a place that serves it

Janyne
      Participant

Within the last few months after years of developing my spiritual and psychological practices and knowledge. I started receiving gifts in the form of dreams, downloads, images, conversations with ancestors, and with The Creator or Nature itself. It’s not that they weren’t always there but a sort of remembering of these abilities and now exercising of them.  I was gifted with sight that many have yet to attain access to. I, very serendipitously was seduced by The Tree of Life and have since become a voracious student of it. The goal I have regarding these studies is manifesting the waking dream I received. It was images of humanity being put back together after feeling a separation from one another for so long. There were people celebrating and burning money in bonfires laughing and hugging and dancing in the streets. A great reunion and celebration all throughout the earth was happening simultaneously. Our egos were transcended, there was a veil that was lifted. Ever since that waking dream, download, I have not stopped receiving. My appetite and desire is for more knowledge and the ability to serve using these specific gifts that I am endowed with now. My only concern here is this, I do not see the ego as evil or an enemy anymore. I do believe it serves a very important purpose. In order for us to be able to handle the wattage of Gods purpose for us, joy, abundance, freedom, Love, a world without death we need to transcend the many levels the ego contains, like peeling layers off. Without the ego could we appreciate these awarenesses and gifts  ? would we be concious , self aware, or appreciative had it not been for this separation ?

EMRE
      Participant

To understand unity consciousness in general and to understand the essence of Kabbalah.

Marli
      Participant

I hope to learn what it will take to reduce my ego and be a better person as a result.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,009 through 1,014 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.