Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #383941
      Mark Buss
      Participant

      in this lesson i expect learn about the ability to understand life.

    • #383832
      Edward Onyango
      Participant

      A deeper understanding of the Science of Kabbalah

    • #383708
      David the Bruce
      Participant

      I just hope to start learning kabbalah

    • #383458
      Volker
      Participant

      I want to please god as much as I can. I want to be in unity so I can help other people reach the same states as me. I hope to gain more wisdom and understanding about who I am and how I can do the right thing.

    • #382829
      Stephon Henderson
      Participant

      I want to connect with the spiritual plane as completely as I can while still occupying the material plane.

    • #382395
      Ben Jensen
      Participant

      I want to integrate all the scattered Kabbalah information I have acquired until now, and during this course, learn how to integrate it in my body and mind using the “right” intentions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,003 through 1,008 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.