Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,135 through 1,140 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Roza Morasha
      Participant

Greetings,

I don’t have any expectations. I do not want to be committed to an outcome. Too many times, I have had expectations and was let down, so I am staying open-minded to this experience.

My desire is to achieve answers to my lifelong questions.

🙂

Auten
      Participant

Understanding

Gennadi
      Participant

I desire to consciously connect to the higher reality, understand its structure and influence on my life to reach the highest level of fulfillment I can attain in this world.

Sarah
      Participant

I want to make sense of my past, and use that knowledge to guide my life better in my future. I want to be able to have deeper connections with my family and friends, and understand the spiritual reality more clearly.

miriam
      Participant

I wish to understand more of Kabbalah and its teaching to help me love myself and other without judgement and understanding that we all have a path and respect it.

Sofie
      Participant

Dear instructors, I have been studied a lot and I have worked a lot with my self. But. I have up to this point in life, felt that I have been living from a script – that has been printed in me since the day one. I want to go beyond my blueprint.
      From Kabbalah I want to learn a way of relating to my self, others and the world, that is more harmonic – more in light and less in pain. I hope to be a part of the Light, not the Pain. I hope I will be able to leave my Blue print behind – and continue life with deeper trust, more love and openness to share with others.
      Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom

Viewing 6 posts - 1,135 through 1,140 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.