Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,165 through 1,170 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Francisco
      Participant

I would like to live according to the principles of Nature, I would like to understand the original purpose of the Creator towards me. I would like to have equivalence of will with the Creator. It is said that the study authentic kabbalah can help me achieve these goals and by doing so help others attain it as well.

Usman
      Participant

I want to reconnect to the wisdom and method of Kabbalah with the correct approach, perspective and intention

Maria-Powers
      Participant

I expect to do readings.

So much to learn. Im a sitting duck.

Xochitl
      Participant

I would like inner peace, confidence and wisdom to be able to enjoy life with my family.

Lerato
      Participant

I hope to learn how to correct the part of me that contributes to the madness in all of us.

Javier
      Participant

I want to reconnect to the wisdom and method of Kabbalah with the correct approach, perspective and intention.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,165 through 1,170 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.