Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 3 hours ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,159 through 1,164 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #367443
      Albert Aoun
      Participant

      To be more aware of the structure of the branches and where it leads us by knowing more about the world of roots, the world of causes.

    • #367406
      Bongo Land
      Participant

      I want to improve my connection with God

    • #367369
      Stasha
      Participant

      Gain a deeper understanding of a fresh and fascinating subject that I am certain was taught by the angel Raziel; enlightenment and a deeper connection with G-d.

    • #367364
      Octavio
      Participant

      I want to improve my connection with God

    • #367349
      Lynn McKenna
      Participant

      I expect to be able to understand the true nature of free will

    • #367345
      Shaun Nortje
      Participant

      I expect to learn how to correct myself, to correct my desire, so that I can perceive the creator more clearly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,159 through 1,164 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.