Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,171 through 1,176 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jacob Ries
      Participant

To know ThySelf.

Temperance
      Participant

I have been on this journey for a second, and they say when your ready the teacher will show themselves. I am just on the next part of this of this amazing divine path that has been shown to me. I just plan on coming in with an open heart and mind and letting the path guide me. I’m super excited to be here.

Amani
      Participant

I want to take control of my life. To master the tools that I need as compass.

Bilma
      Participant

I would to learn how fix my tikkun.

Tamar
      Participant

I expect to learn about a new perspective, how to develop the additional sense / opening / awareness, that will allow me to navigate the endless possibilities ( light ).

philip
      Participant

I would like to learn how to lift the filters that prevent us being consciously aware of (at least of some of) the other 80% of our sensory input. To develop my sixth sense and become spiritually awake so as to hopefully find the path that leads us back to the oneness from which we came.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,171 through 1,176 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.