Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nika Student
      Participant

The prep clip above provoked many questions: what is a ‘common person’? what is a “mature person”? if fate is “blind” what is my role in it? can i just go to sleep, and wait  – if fate is in charge, the same things would happen whether i am here or not, right? Is fate and a spiritual force the same thing? I don’t want to know my fate. I just want to live my life to the fullest.

Answering: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? I expect to hear in the lesson a few words/ideas that will direct my mind and/or heart towards the actions that are best aligned with the spiritual force.

Bob Richardson
      Participant

How to fulfill my life purpose or destiny

Belinda
      Participant

How to fulfill our life’s purpose

H. Z.
      Participant

I want to reach those parts of myself and the universe which I have not understood yet or I am not even aware of their existence, and to integrate them with and utilize them.

Alfonso Pineda
      Participant

Para encontrarme con migo mismo, y tener el control de mis emociones y sensaciones

Nitin Verma
      Participant

i m just looking for the answer who i m? why hi m here ? where i should go ? n what is the purpose to be here… how can i overcome the turbulence in my mind …..that’s all i want to know and practice for this

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.